We are continuing to work hard on maintaining good attendance and punctuality. Lessons and learning commence immediately after registration. It is vital that your child is on time as valuable learning is lost through being late.
- Children should be in the school playground when the bell rings at 8.55 am to ensure a prompt start to the school day.
- A member of staff is on duty in the playground from 8.45 am at which point parents may leave or are welcome to stay until the bell rings.
- Children should not be left unsupervised prior to this time unless at an early morning lesson or club, in which case they should come into school building via the main entrance.
- Reception children in Class 1 and their parents may go into the classroom at 8.50 am. In order to support the class teacher and teaching assistant in settling these children, we would appreciate if parents could leave the classroom by 9.00 am.
- All other children, including Year 1, should stay in the main yard and wait for the bell when they will be called in by staff. Children should not enter the school building to drop off bags or musical instruments.
- The school day ends at 3.20 pm when parents should be in the school yard to collect children
- Children from classes 1 & 2 will be handed directly to parents, all other children will leave
via the main entrance and are instructed to return into school if they do not find their
parent/carer rather than wait by the gate.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that parents do not congregate around the gate, but wait in
the school yard.
- Dogs are not permitted on the school yard. If you do bring a dog, please do not tie your dog to
the gate as some children are not comfortable passing them.
- Please can you ensure your child is appropriately supervised after 3.20pm to avoid any child getting hurt. Please could you also ensure that your child does not climb on the school walls.