We ask that parents please adhere to our uniform policy to ensure our children look smart at all times and thank you for your support with this. Our school uniform is as follows:
- Boys may wear short or long grey tailored trousers
- Girls may wear a grey pleated or plain skirt/pinafore which should be knee length or alternatively may wear grey / black tailored trousers
- Light blue shirt / blouse / polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt / cardigan, with school logo if possible
- Grey / white socks for boys and girls, grey / red tights for girls
- Black or brown shoes
Girl’s summer uniform is either a blue / red gingham dress. Sensible sandals may be worn and these should be white / red / black / brown.
During the winter period, girls may wear sensible black or brown boots - either ankle or knee high.
An indoor P.E. kit should be in school at all times so that your child does not miss out on vital parts of the school curriculum and is as follows:
- Red t-shirt (available with a school logo) or plain white t-shirt
- Blue / black shorts
- Pumps for indoors / dry days outdoors
- Trainers for outdoors
Red P.E. bags with the school logo can be ordered (see below).
The outdoor P.E. kit should consist of:
- A warm top (not uniform in case of wet weather)
- Shorts as above / jogging trousers.
These lessons take place on designated days and therefore the outdoor kit may be brought in on days as follows:-
- Reception – not required
- Class 2 – Wednesday & Thursday
- Class 3 – Tuesday & Wednesday
- Class 4 - Thursday & Friday
- Class 5 – Thursday & Friday
Orders for sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, P.E. shirts and kit bag, P.E. shorts, jackets, coats, hats, dresses and book bags printed with the school logo can be handed in at any time and these are sent off generally at the end of each term or when there is sufficient demand. Order forms are available from the school office or may be downloaded from our website.
Alternatively, there is a stock of nearly new items which are extremely good value and often new items which are lost and cannot be returned to their owners – please ensure that everything therefore is named.
Additionally, an old adult shirt (named) for Key Stage 2 children (Classes 3-5) which can be worn in art/science lessons will protect uniform and this can be kept in your child’s P.E. bag.