We ask that parents please adhere to our school uniform policy to ensure our children look smart, but comfortable at all times; thank you for your support with this. We encourage active footwear, so we can participate in active outdoor learning and physical breaks to support our mental and physical well-being.
Our school uniform policy is as follows:
- Girls and boys may wear short or long grey tailored trousers or a grey pleated or plain skirt/pinafore, which should be knee length
- Light blue shirt / blouse / polo shirt (school logo is optional)
- Red sweatshirt / cardigan - school logo is optional
- Grey / white socks or grey / red tights
- Black or brown active footwear
Summer uniform is the same as above or a blue / red gingham dress.
Your child will be asked to come in their P.E. kits on the days assigned to this subject - please see below to which days P.E is on.
- Red t-shirt (available with a school logo) or plain white t-shirt
- Blue / black shorts
- Pumps for indoors (Not needed during Covid - after Covid can be left in school).
- Trainers are worn for active footwear
Red P.E. bags with the school logo can be ordered (see below).
The outdoor P.E. kit should consist of:
- A warm top (not uniform in case of wet weather)
- Shorts as above / jogging trousers / leggings.
2020-2021: P.E. will take place on the following days:
- Reception – Parents will be given separate information from Mrs Whitfield
- Class 2 – Wednesday & Thursday
- Class 3 – Tuesday & Thursday
- Class 4 - Monday & Thursday
- Class 5 – Monday & Thursday
Orders for sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, P.E. shirts and kit bag, P.E. shorts, jackets, coats, hats, dresses and book bags printed with the school logo can be handed in at any time and these are sent off generally at the end of each term or when there is sufficient demand. Order forms are available from the school office or may be downloaded from our website (please see below).
Alternatively, there is a stock of nearly new items which are extremely good value and often new items which are lost and cannot be returned to their owners – please ensure that everything therefore is named.
Additionally, an old adult shirt (named) for Key Stage 2 children (Classes 3-5) which can be worn in art/science lessons will protect uniform and this can be kept in your child’s P.E. bag.